fender frontman

This amp was made in 2004. This amp has three channels clean/drive/extra drive (solo), and has a footswitch included with the amp. I use this amp to practice with my band and to gig with them this amp has more than sufficient power for me. There's additionally a variety of distortions avalable with the mid contour swap, largely for heavy metal. This amp solely has reverb for effects and the reverb is awesome.

Sound: I exploit this with a Fender stat and squire affinity strat, with humbuckers and single coils, this amp has superior and versital distortion brutal or loving and is nice for any sort of music blues to basic rock or reggae to heavy metallic to Nu metal. Hardly any noise with any guitar, but on the extra drive channel the is slightly bit whivh is fine in the event you just use it as a solo channel. The clean channel is awesome and holds its ground at any quantity or setting without distortion with ease.

Reliability & Sturdiness: Fuck, I might take this thing to hell and back and it might still work, I would take this thing anywhere without a backup and this has never broken down however has a 5 year warrenty if it does.

Impression: I mostly play punk and this amp has the balls plus some to play it perfectly. If this amp was stolen I'd discover who did it and beat the fuck out of them and if I did not discover them I'd undoubtedly purchase one other one with out even blinking. I really like each factor about it and would not change a single factor, and there's nothing more or less it could must make it better, if your just starting to jam with a band or have been gigging with a band for 10 years I would definitely reccomend this amp to you, I imply 300 dollars for a monster like this with a 5 year warranty this ought to be in opposition to the fucking law.

0 komentar: